Perfect Matte Lipsticks For Summer Days

photo: pexels

For the last few years, matte lipsticks became more and more popular. One of the reasons for that popularty is definitely Kylie Jenner, but not only her, these lipsticks look really amazing. But you have to choose carefully because there are so many matte lipsticks on the market that really dry out our lips. One of our favorite brands is CHARLY GIRL COSMETICS. Their lipsticks are long lasting, and they also have vitamin E, which not only nourishes the lips, but also protect them from drying out. They come in 25 shades, so you will not have a problem finding the right one. Red velvet and nude buffy are definitely my favorite ones.


What is your favorite matte lipstick? Tell us in the comments below.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Charly Girl lipsticks are my ABSOLUTE FAVS! I have several of the nudes and branching out to more colors. I love the fact that they last a long time! I also love the design! It's sooooooo girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every single Charly Girl color and let me tell you, I LOVE THEM!!!! Worth every penny!!!!

    ReplyDelete